High-quality aluminum fencing, railings and gate systems are the preferred choice of contractors, architects, builders and property owners in the Cayman Islands thanks to their durability, versatility and the range of available styles.
Here in the Cayman Islands, where high humidity, salt spray and monsoon rains can cause other materials to quickly deteriorate, aluminum’s unique properties have made it a popular choice for businesses needing hard-wearing, strong and secure perimeters and access points.
Since steel is a cheaper material, the extra cost of using aluminium to build fences, gates and perimeter installations is justified when lightness, corrosion resistance or engineering features are important.
Metal fabrication services in the Cayman Islands have seen an increase in the popularity of aluminum for gates and fences, particularly around commercial properties. High-quality aluminum fencing, railings and gate systems are the preferred choice of contractors, architects, builders and property owners in the Cayman Islands thanks to their durability, versatility and the range of available styles.
Some of the advantages of aluminum fencing and gate systems include:
- Aluminum fencing and gates are strong, durable, scratch-resistant and have a very long life cycle.
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable. With no loss, no waste, it can be recycled countless times without losing any of its properties. More than 30% of all aluminum used worldwide today comes from recycled sources.
- Many aluminum gates and fences in the Cayman Islands are sold with a transferrable lifetime guarantee – meaning that when you install these products on your premises their value does not depreciate in the same way as other materials, even after many years of use. In fact, a high-quality aluminum gate and fencing system on your property adds value to your investment when you decide to sell.
- Aluminum gates and fences require almost zero maintenance, come pre-engineered and are easy to install, saving time and labour costs.
- Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust by mass and is the third most abundant element on the planet (after oxygen and silicon).
Aluminum fencing’s green credentials include the option of powder coating that does not use liquid paints, solvents or chemicals. Unlike paint, the powder coating process reduces and reuses over-spray material and generates no hazardous waste. It releases fewer pollutants and leaves a smaller carbon footprint, reducing emissions by up to 60% compared to liquid paint.
Elegant, durable, and low-maintenance aluminum fence and gate products are available in the Cayman Islands in a number of different grades and powder-coated colours. Custom colours are also available.
Choice is always good, and choosing aluminum for gates and perimeter fencing means you have a greater variety of fence grades, designs and colors to choose from. This makes it relatively easy to meet even the most stringent requirements of any neighborhood’s HOA plan, or comply with any zoning, safety, or building regulations.
When selecting a contractor for your aluminum fencing project, look for a skilled operator who stresses attention to detail, specific project requirements and comprehensive design. A reputable and professional specialist will be able to offer a range of classic, contemporary and custom designs for you to choose from.